Friday, April 20, 2012

{32 weeks}

32 weeks
Size of baby: large jicama (approx. 16.75" and 3.75 lbs.)

Total Weight Gain: +27 lbs
Continuing symptoms: slight nose congestion, back ache if I stand too long, acid reflux, aches, pains, and discomforts (especially while sleeping), infrequent but increasing Braxton hicks, charlie horse leg cramps at night, really tired, frequent urination
New symptoms this week: noticed my first stretch marks! I was expecting them on my belly proper but these first ones are more on my hip/ side.
Maternity Clothes: I'm feeling less cute these days, haha! I just want to be comfortable and I feel huge!

Sleep: Continuing to be just ok but not terrible. Some nights I feel less sore/ achey than others.
What I'm Eating: Trying not to feel over full by eating smaller meals with snacks in between, although I am not a great snacker.
Cravings: ice cream - doesn't give me acid reflux if I eat a bowl before bed!
Movement: I love when he is active! Last night when I was getting concerned about the number of Braxton Hicks I was having, I was at least relieved to feel my boy moving around like crazy. I told him he's a good boy for giving his mom the reassurance she needed right then. :)

Special pregnancy moments: We went to our church's annual retreat last weekend and had a wonderful time. While I did not enjoy the bed I slept on and having to leave the cabin and walk outside to go to the bathroom at night, it was still worth it. :) SO many people came up to me with such joy on their faces to see me pregnant, and I was so thankful for our church family and how it adds to my joy to get to celebrate this miracle with them. Also, the infertile part of me was in happy awe that I was there pregnant, after attending for so many years, seeing all of the pregnant women, and longing to be one of them myself.

Our trip to Labor and Delivery was certainly the most eventful part of the week! I'm a little nervous still about having him too soon, but knowing the negative FFN test gets us to 34 weeks is a huge relief. And then it's really only 3 more weeks until I'm full term (wow!).

No comments: