Friday, February 17, 2012

{23 weeks)

23 weeks
Size of baby: mango (approx. 11.5" and 1.1 lbs.)

Total Weight Gain: +14 lbs
Continuing symptoms: Round ligament pain, slight nose congestion, back ache if I stand too long
New symptoms this week: None - I'm feeling pretty good!
Maternity Clothes: I think I am at the stage where I can wear all of my maternity clothes and look good in them - the cute little bump. :)

Sleep: I slept well this week and am feeling pretty comfortable.
What I'm Eating: I felt a little hungrier this week like my appetite has increased.
Cravings: I haven't had any yet but I would really like some dill pickles (I know this is a classic pregnancy craving, but I always like pickles...)
Movement:I have nothing to compare it to, but this boy seems active! I feel like he is moving all the time, especially at night before bed. Last night I was trying to "spoon" with my husband (it's a little hard with the belly but still half do-able), and he felt our boy move on his back! Ha!

Special pregnancy moments: I am getting a lot of stranger comments now! I am trying to make my infertility journey into a book or PDF (just for myself - not to be published or anything!), and skimmed through the last 3 years of my blog...and was so thankful at God's faithfulness throughout! And knowing that our boy is the "end" of that story filled me with such joy!

7 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

You should get your journey printed, and bound for you and baby! Check out Lulu.com they can do it for you relatively inexpensively.

Leah said...

You look great! Your belly is so cute. :) I'll never forget the first time my husband felt the baby kick him in the back as I was trying to spoon him. It was wonderful, and something I'll never forget. )

I hope and pray you continue to feel well. :)

Rach said...

So happy the infertility journey is coming to an end with your sweet little boy!

Micha said...

The book is such a neat idea. I am so glad everything is progressing so well for you.

Marie said...

Is it weird that coming here on Fridays & seeing how your bump has grown is like, one of the high points of my week?

Barb said...

Your bump is so adorable! That's one lucky little boy you've got in there! :)

Carrie said...

You look so cute!!! I think you should do a "fashion show" for us and model some of your favorite maternity outfits! That's such a great idea to journal your infertility journal. Then when you have baby, it will be the start of a whole new, wonderful journey!!