Friday, February 10, 2012

{22 weeks}

22 weeks
Size of baby: spaghetti squash (approx. 11" and 1 lb.)

Total Weight Gain: +12 lbs
Continuing symptoms: Round ligament pain, slight nose congestion
New symptoms this week: My back is starting to ache. One day this week I did some shopping, and my lower back very suddenly started to hurt quite badly and it made me feel generally unwell (hot, clammy, uncomfortable, weak). Once I sat down I felt fine, but it was scary and a little weird. I think I had just been on my feet too long.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I think I am nearly exclusively in maternity clothes now, except for a few long regular sweaters that look great and cardigans/ long sweaters to go with my maternity shirts.

Sleep: I actually slept pretty well this week with only two nights with a little insomnia. I am trying to sleep on my sides (especially left) but keep waking up finding myself on my back...which is strange since I rarely slept on my back per-pregnancy!
What I'm Eating: Still enjoying a glass of milk before bed and loving Mexican food.
Cravings: I really really wanted a chocolate malt this week...and got it.
Movement: All the time! Still loving it!! I have felt him now even when standing. I haven't really noticed much of a pattern to his movements. I can feel him pretty high sometimes, too - around or just above my belly button. But other times he feels super low as well.

Special pregnancy moments: Getting some baby clothes as gifts. Having our son prayed over at church on Sunday. Talking to the baby and telling him we love him.

11 comments:

Melis.sa said...

He really popped out this week :)

Jem said...

You are looking fabulous, mamacita!

Mellow said...

Oh wow! Your belly has grown so much! You look great! How special to feel your little guy move. That was one of my favorite things about being pregnant. :) So happy for you!

Jennifer said...

I was going to say the same-Your belly really popped this week. All the best the rest of your pregnancy!

Ami said...

So cute! I was going to say what Melissa said. Your little belly Popped this week! IT'S SO CUTE!!

Carrie said...

You look SOOOO cute!!! You've really "popped" this week!

Emry said...

Wow! He must have grown this week. You are looking unmistakably pregnant :)

Christy said...

I love your belly - Super CUTE!!!

Meg said...

This is the first picture that I've thought you look undoubtedly pregnant. He might be a big boy when you finally hold him!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!!!!!

Mickey said...

Hey there! Just found your site! I am a firm believer in miracles as I have had one and just got my BFP and had my first sono on Valentine's day in order to give my first miracle a sibling. I, however, had to do it with the help of science. I hope that you'll come by and check out my blog and perhaps follow me as well! Good luck in your pregnancy and God bless!

I blog at http://www.thismamablogs2.blogspot.com