Monday, January 30, 2012

OB appointment today

Just a quick post to record another (happily) uneventful OB appointment today. I was pleasantly surprised to see the doctor since I thought I had heard the receptionist say she was in surgery today. I really like my OB. :)

My boy's heart rate was 140 and was very steady and even. This was the first appointment that I had my uterus measured, and she said it is perfectly on track for a twenty week measurement.

Feeling him move frequently gives me a lot of reassurance before and between appointments. Of course the next milestone I am looking forward to is viability at 24 weeks! My mom had an incompetent cervix and delivered me at 28 weeks... which makes me a little more nervous about pre-term labor, even though everything I have read says it is random and not hereditary. But I am trying to enjoy each day, entrust our boy to the Lord, and not worry.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Another glorious milestone! Happy for you!

Melis.sa said...

Woot!! :)

Veronique said...

May you be blessed with a long :) pregnancy and perfectly healthy baby boy!

Life Happens said...

You never get tired of hearing/seeing that tiny little heart beating away!

Andrea said...

Yea! You're half way there :))))