Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Special delivery

I have the most wonderful friends! Ever since we told them we are adopting they have been so excited for us. In fact, four friends have been emailing about a shower for me! Eeek!

Anyway, this morning a friend brought over this special delivery:



I almost cried! A lot of the items are gently used that she passing on to me, plus some necessities she bought. She wanted me have some essentials in case we got "the call." she also made that cute pillow to match our nursery - aw! I cannot believe her kindness and thoughtfulness.

Joy!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so thoughtful! I imagine you are the type of friend who gives more than she receives, so this speaks volumes! It must feel very real, enjoy this time of anticipation!

Jenna

Melody said...

Ohhhh, that is so sweet! We had a sweet friend drive an hour to deliver a similar type care package for us the day we got our call. It meant the world to us. I'm so excited for you guys. How fun, right?

Betty Rubble said...

You will be having your shower for your bundle soon I hope!!!

Diana said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

=)

What a sweet friend!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

SO sweet and thoughtful! :*)

Amanda said...

What a good friend! And what cute stuff!

Rachel DeBell said...

SO SWEET! I am so glad you are getting to have time to do this nesting and to enjoy your "paper pregnancy". (as many say in adoption when you've done your paperwork and are waiting). While I know you wouldn't mind getting "the call" tomorrow, I also hope that you soak in every moment of the wait. So excited for you!

The Reinert said...

It is great to have such special wonderful friends!!! Isn't it wonderful to have people so excited for you? Love it!
I don't even know you and I'm excited for you!!

andreajennine said...

Awwww!

cjdubs13 said...

Love it! I had to have all my showers after we got our little guy since we had such short notice and it was really fun to be able to bring him or just pictures depending on if I was ready for a little mama time. Enjoy every minute of your preparation!

RELH said...

How sweet!

A said...

SO COOL!!!! I am so excited for you!!

Rach said...

What a sweet friend! Looks like you got a great starter kit!!