Sunday, August 21, 2011

Launched!

My husband finished our adoption website this weekend!! Yay! We have been jokingly calling today our "launch party" and are enjoying the excitement that comes with feeling that much closer to our match. We shared a link to the website on Facebook, and it has been amazing to get so many wonderful and supportive comments from friends.

Our website will be linked on our attorney's website, and she also has her clients join one of those adoption profile websites. I don't think we really expect our match to come through the website, but it is exciting to think that you just never know how God brings people together :)

If any of you would be interested in seeing our adoption profile via our website, I would be happy to share it! Just email me a brief request at makingmemom@gmail.com.

10 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

How exciting!!! Your little one could be in your arms soon!!!

Rach said...

Wow, you guys are on a roll! I hope everything falls into place soon.

It really is an amazing process. I had my doubts in the beginning and struggled as well with the decision to adopt. But, its just an indescribable feeling now that we have been placed with a daughter. We wouldn't want it any other way. I'm sure you and your husband will feel the same way. Enjoy!

sara said...

YES!!! love it! it is amazing!! you two are so cute:) praying for just the right birth mom to contact you!! can't wait to see what god does!

est pre workout supplement 2011 said...

I'm so excited about it. I'm looking forward to see your site.

Melissa G said...

So excited for you! It's really happening!!!

Sarah said...

This is so great to hear! Hillary, it makes me smile seeing you put your whole heart into this. I know that you still grieve the fact that God did not give you a biological child, but I can tell from your posts that you believe God has a plan for you that is greater than your own. I can't wait to see what He has in store for you. I am praying that you have an extra Christmas stocking hanging up this year!! I'd love to see your profile!! sarahantweiler@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

It is beautiful! You guys are an awesome couple... That site makes me (almost) want to give my baby to you, and I having been waiting for almost 4 years( and counting)! Hehehe

Cassandra said...

I'm a new follower and I just wanted to wish you luck!
I am a mom via surprise, adoption (x2) and IVF and I can say without a doubt that all methods are equally wonderful!!!
I am really looking forward to following your journey.

Deanna: Miss(ed) Conception said...

I would love to see your profile... missedconception(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm praying that your wait isn't much longer!!!

Britney said...

if you get this, I'd love to see your website! bacolton@hotmail.com