Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{waving hello}

Hello from Washington, DC! I know it makes no difference to you out in the Internet world where I post from, but it feels pretty different to me. :) we have been here since late Saturday night and are having an amazing time.

I love history. I love gaining a new appreciation for our government and country's history. I love planning out the next day with DH. I love not thinking about infertility. I love the full days traipsing around the city. I love bundling up in my winter wardrobe (although it has been REALLY cold, and there have been moments I did not love the winter weather...). I'm so thankful we are able to take this trip.

Hope you are all well - miss you!




Me, desperately learning how to stay warm on our walk home from the metro tonight. :)

9 comments:

Life Happens said...

Welcome to our town! So glad you are enjoying the city. Wish it wasn't as cold for you though. At least we don't have tons of snow, yet. Enjoy your time in DC!!

Melis.sa said...

Have a great trip!! :)

Amy said...

Your pic is adorable! Have a GREAT time and stay warm!!

Rach said...

Stay warm! Enjoy!

Meg said...

I was beginning to worry about you. So glad you're enjoying yourself and can enjoy time with your husband. How special!

A said...

i am so glad you are having fun! i used to live in the dc-metro area, and i wish i still did- maybe we could have met up! enjoy the rest of your trip!

Melody said...

Yay! So glad for your getaway. I know you'll have fun. Love the picture!

bakeryclosed said...

You are too cute. xoxox

Kakunaa said...

LOL. Look at you all bundled up :) Did you have to shop especially for your trip? So glad you are enjoying yourself!