Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Emotional break

I think after last week's two posts, and all the emotion and thought surrounding them, I left infertility mode and attempted to live in non-IF land.

I think I needed an emotional break.

The break has been oh-so-nice, and I'm not sure when I'll be leaving it. Probably when the next pregnancy announcement comes my way. ;)

I'm still working through the comments on the lurker post, and will hopefully be leaving a comment for each of you very soon!

xoxo

4 comments:

Christina said...

You take your jolly old time in non-IF land, Hillary. It seems like a hard place to escape from mentally and emotionally, so I'm glad you've found your way out for the time being. Enjoy. :)

Melissa G said...

I can tell you from experience that "Checking Out" from all this, can be very powerful.

Enjoy your break, I truly hope it brings you the peace you deserve.

Hugs, dear friend.

Pez said...

I hope you have a good break.

I nominated you for an award. You can check it out on my blog.

Pez

Sarah said...

Have you ever seen Steel Magnolias? You know that part where at the funeral the other ladies start acting up and all of a sudden they start laughing?
Sometimes, life just gets so serious and hard, we just have to check out and breath and laugh again. It doesn't mean there won't be hard days still to come.
It just means, you have hope. Do something this weekend or hang out with someone who will make you laugh girl! It will remind you that no matter what happens, you will smile again.
Still praying for you! I know God is working something BIG in your life right now...bigger than you have planned for yourself.
Hugs,
Sarah