Monday, November 1, 2010

Stimming

In the midst of a throwing a huge Halloween party (so fun - pictures coming soon!), hosting some of DH's co-workers for dinner tonight, and an overall hectic schedule these last few days, I've barely realized that I started stims today and IVF #3 is underway. It doesn't feel real, and I think it would be nice to keep it that way.

DH has a sore throat today - I really don't want to get sick in the midst of our cycle. Boo. Please pray we would remain healthy!

By the way, I wish I didn't have to call this cycle IVF #3, because really it feels like #4 if you add in the frozen cycle. But I can't say 4 because IVF #4 sounds like 4 fresh cycles, you know? ART #4, maybe?

7 comments:

infertilefollies said...

Hmm, I sorta agree that a frozen cycle counts as well! Call it what you want; we don't mind. :)

Here's hoping for a beautiful success story for your #4.

Betty Rubble said...

Good luck to you! I hope that 4 is the magic number!!

RELH said...

Fingers crossed!

mommomish said...

Praying for you!

Kakunaa said...

Cycle #4! It's nice to have distractions from them. Take echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, whatever it takes to stay well!!!

cowgirltn said...

How about we call it THE cycle because this is THE cycle for your forever baby?

AplusB said...

Good luck Hillary!!