Monday, November 8, 2010

Monitoring #3 & happy blogoversary!

I'm thankful today for another good appointment. Things are progressing much more slowly than previous cycles, even though I am on a higher dose of meds at this point. My largest follicle is at 16mm, and they range from 12mm-16mm. But I'm still hopeful that this is a good thing and think it is because I don't have the "lead follicle" problem.

I actually didn't write down the details of E2's or specific follicle sizes. We were discussing which meds I had left and then I was suddenly leaving...but it's ok. I'm trying not to stress and over analyze about all the details, right?

Feeling thankful today. I'm so thankful I even get the opportunity to try again.

****

Happy blogoversary to me! I honestly didn't even remember it was my blogoversary until it showed up on the LFCA and one of you left a congratulatory comment (thank you!). :) Part of me wanted to sit back and reflect on these two years of blogging about infertility....but my head is so lost in my IVF cycle I don't know if I can. Maybe I will while on bed rest.

But thank you! Thank you for your support as I walk what would be an otherwise very lonely road. I am so thankful I started this blog two years ago, and that I have had this space to vent and reflect. Most of all, I am thankful that I "met" so many of YOU! Each of you has been a gift to me. Thank you.

11 comments:

Mellow said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I've been praying. :) Happy blogoversary to you...it would be a very lonely journey without this outlet.

Melis.sa said...

Glad to hear the monitoring appointment went well!!

RMCarter said...

I love your relaxed and trusting attitude. It's inspiring. I think it goes a long way in making this process slightly more bearable.

Thinking about you!

Leah said...

Sounds like things are going great! Thinking of you!

cowgirltn said...

Happy Happy Blogoversary!

This is going to be the best year ever and god is going to shine a light so bright on you and DH.

Melody said...

Happy Blogoversary Hillary! You are one of my all time favorite bloggers and I know these are hard days/months/years for you but it will be different one day. It will. Keep trusting my friend.

Life Happens said...

So happy that things are going well! Happly blogoversary!!

AplusB said...

I love your attitude this cycle...keep it up!

Kakunaa said...

Happy blogoversary! And I am so glad to hear how calm you are this cycle!

ceecee867 said...

Praying for you guys everyday. Got a good feeling about this one ;)

Melissa G said...

Happy, Happy to you! Can't wait to hear more!