Monday, November 15, 2010

Embryo transfer :)

Yes, there is a smiley face in the title! I think this is the first day in a week with no tears.

Praise God for the three beautiful embryos we have - 2 of which are currently in my uterus!





On the bottom right is our #1 embryo (according to the embryologist), which is "perfect" with 8-10 cells and grade A (the best grade at my clinic). The embryo on the top right is our #2 embryo, which is also 8-10 cells grade A. These two were transferred today.

The one on the left is 6-8 cells grade B. They are going to continue to watch it, and if it makes it to blast we will transfer it on Wednesday. That would be so amazing!! I am praying we get to transfer that embryo, too, but I do think the RE and embryologist don't believe it will make it. We will see.

I am so, so thankful for our embryos. We have had embryos of this size and quality before - so I know this is no guarantee - but I am amazed that we do have 2 (maybe 3!) wonderful looking embryos. So thankful. I keep praising God.

Thank you for your support this last week as I struggled. I know the days ahead may still be difficult, but I am thankful for today - a day where tears were replaced with joy, fear replaced with hope, and where I got to see my two miraculous embryos. Thank you, Lord.

31 comments:

Keiko said...

Congrats to being officially pupo! Here's to sticky embies, a distracted 2ww, and much luck :)

Anonymous said...

Praise God! He is so faithful. I'll be praying for all the babies!

amy said...

Awesome...beautiful little embryos ;) Praying for you!!

RELH said...

Fingers crossed!

Jessica said...

Praying for you!!!

Teresa said...

Your embabies are beautiful. I'll be praying for you.

Courtney said...

Yay!! Our prayers are working!! =D I will continue to pray for you until you see that positive pregnancy test!

blessings.. XOXO

Mellow said...

Gorgeous! :) How happy today must have been for you. You are now PUPO. So happy for hope today.

andreajennine said...

Yippee! Oh Lord, please let these embryos grow and grow!

andreajennine said...

Yippee! Oh Lord, please let these embryos grow and grow!

Kristin (kekis) said...

YEA!! I hope those lil embies dig on in and get comfy for the long haul.

kkasun said...

How exciting! Fingers crossed!

Rebekah said...

Good luck, sweetie! I have been "silently" following you this round b/c of a severe lack of time to comment, but I hope and pray this is it for you. Good to see the :)!!

Craig DeBell said...

Yeah!!! praying praying praying. I have been refreshing all day to find out the news! Glad it was such a good day for you!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Amazing looking Embies:) Praying for all of them to make it and stick! I haven't had time to comment lately, but I've been following your journey for a long time. I've been praying for you both, and will continue too do so.

Again all of your sweet babies look Great! PRAISE GOD!!!! So Glad to hear transfer was such a good experience:)

Lots of Love,
Hannah

*For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20*

Lindsey said...

Praise God for beautiful embies and a happy day!

Angie said...

What a beautiful picture. Prayers for peace in the days to come.

Leah said...

Those are really lovely embryos! Will be thinking and praying for you so much in the days to come!

Kakunaa said...

Those are beautiful embies! I am so hoping for a BFP for you!

mommomish said...

Congratulations they are beautiful. I will be praying!

AL said...

Congrats on being PUPO!!! Hopeful for you and you little embies!!

Life Happens said...

Beautiful embryos! Praying so hard that the Lord will watch over these embryos and bless you with your family!!! You have been such a faithful daughter of God. He hears all tears and all the prayers.

Melis.sa said...

Praying for the best possible outcome!!!!

cowgirltn said...

Sending a big prayer for you and your little ones.

Anonymous said...

I see twins coming soon :)

Meg said...

It's so sweet to have pictures of your babies to keep. My clinic doesn't take pictures. :( Let me know if you would like the cri.none or vi.velle that I have. Many, many praises to the Creator of life for your miracles!

AplusB said...

Beautiful! That is wonderful news! So hopeful for you.

Veronique said...

Hello,
I stumbled upon your blog. I will definitly be following this blog and praying for a positive pregnancy test!!! :)

Jenny H said...

praying, praying, praying... so hopeful for you guys. Take it day by day, and include something fun!

The L's said...

Praying so hard for you! Every woman deserves to be a mother if their heart desires it. I hope this brings you your bundle(s) of joy!

Amanda said...

Beautiful!