Friday, November 19, 2010

4dp3dt: The same, yet different

So far, I feel about the same I do every other cycle. Nothing noteworthy or interesting. As much as I wish for everything to be different, and thus equal a different outcome, this is probably better for my sanity.

No "symptoms" = no crazy over analyzing = stable Hillary

But one thing is very different in this two week wait: I am not looking for symptoms. I am making a conscious decision to NOT wonder what a twinge might be, how sore my b.oobs are, or if I am peeing more. I am trying to keep all of these thoughts out of my mind.

I have felt all the "symptoms" before, but the cycles were negative. I have felt no symptoms before, and the cycles were negative, too. This time, I just don't want any of it.

Instead, I wake up every morning and put my hands on my tummy and pray. God, are these embryos still alive? Please grow them. Please make them implant and grow. I don't have much to say, but I pour out my heart to the creator of life. Please grow these embryos.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so powerful. Thank you.

snhg1129 said...

Hillary, I have been following your blog for a while, I comment when I feel like I can be of some help. I pray for you everyday, as I do all of the ladies that I know through blogs, and IRL, that are going through this same thing, I will continue to pray for you everyday! Keep your head High and Praise Him for the glorious babies that are growing in you!

Melis.sa said...

Continuing to pray for you :)

waiting for baby said...

Lovely prayer.

A said...

I join you in prayer that God is allowing your little ones to snuggle in and grow!!

Adam and Julia said...

Praying with you :)

Lauren said...

I ran across your blog the other day and my heart goes out to you and your hubby. Praying with you that your teeny tiny little ones thrive.

Andrea said...

Lifting you up :)

Meg said...

I found that when in the midst of my tww, I was closer to God than any other time in my life. I pray that this can be a sweet time of communion and worship for you.

Melissa G said...

Praying with you, hill.

Mellow said...

Praying with you that your little ones are still growing and nestling in. :) Thinking of you.

heartincharge said...

so heartfelt. thank you for sharing your prayer with us so we can agree with you!

sara said...

Please Lord, grow these sweet embryos!! Praying with you friend and thinking of you often...

Anonymous said...

And that is all you can do is give it to God. I pray that this is it for you! Your faith moves me!