Friday, October 1, 2010

One more week?!

Based on what the nurse said when I went in for bloodwork on cycle day 39 (which was 2 weeks ago), I can expect my period around one week from today.

IVF #3 might be only one week from starting! I continue to be rather inexplicably hopeful, which in turn makes me excited for the cycle to get under way. Some very generous blogging friends have given me their leftover meds, so I am all set and ready to go.

The only only thing holding me back from counting down the days in eager anticipation is the fact that I am somewhat doubtful I will actually get my period in a week. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I never really saw any typical ovulation or luteal phase signs or symptoms. Granted I didn't temp or use OPKs (I just wanted to enjoy this cycle and "relax"), but if I had to wager a guess I think I will have to go into the RE in a little over a week for more blood work.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong!

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Hoping you're wrong! :)

Melissa G said...

Third time's a charm, I CAN FEEL IT.

I hope AF cooperates and gets here with reasonable timing.

Hugs!

Kakunaa said...

They put you on provera, right? Hopefully it is just about time to get this cycle rollin, magical cycle here you come!

Mellow said...

Hope you are pleasantly surprised next week and are able to get started soon. Isn't it weird that even though you're trying to get pregnant, you are also praying for AF to get the show on the road. :) How strange this land of IF is.

ventingvagina said...

i hope you're wrong! IVF #3 is gonna be it!!! what protocol will you be on?

Amber said...

Exciting!! Hopeing you are close to day 1 now!!!

BTW, I gave you an award on my blog, go check it out!