Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baseline #2 today

All done with birth control pills - whoo-hoo! I haven't taken those in so long and I forgot how much I hate them and the insane amount of spotting that accompanies those terrible little pills.

Everything looked good at my baseline today, and my Estradiol was nice and low.

So I'm set to start stims on Monday - eek! It feels like forever since I've done any injections. Can you believe it's been three months since my last treatment cycle?! I'm starting with 1 vial of Menopur and 225 iu's of Follistim per day. He's also adding 81mg of aspirin per day, which I was happy about.

Nothing too exciting, but the real excitement (and anxiety and dread and hope) will begin on Monday. IVF #3, here we come...

14 comments:

pookiedoo87 said...

I'm praying for a success for you!!

Bobbi said...

All sounds very good!!! Good luck with your upcoming injections! Bring it on IVF #3! :)

Mellow said...

Off you go! Good luck to you, will be praying. :)

A said...

Praying that God will bless this one with success :)

andreajennine said...

Yay! Praying for you and this cycle.

Kakunaa said...

Has it really been 3 months??? Holy moly! Here is to success!

jeanna said...

Great way to start a new cycle! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way!

kdactyl said...

So excited that you are ready to go for the next cycle! I will be praying!
kd

AplusB said...

So excited for you! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!

Tabitha said...

YAY! Praying...BCP's always made me spot, too. And I was on 81mg of asprin a day for my final cycle, and stayed on it all they way through and am still on it!

RMCarter said...

Hoping and praying that the third time's the charm. :)

Jess said...

Excited and praying for you.

Kelli said...

Big time prayers and lots of love coming your way!

xoxo

heartincharge said...

Just said a heartfelt prayer that this is it for you! That God will make you mom this November!