Friday, August 20, 2010

Encouraged

I am encouraged that God is working in our situation. He is working in us, in others around us, and in ways I probably don't know, see, or understand...but he has been encouraging me with this truth.

I have also been encouraged to TRUST that God will show us when to stop treatments, and believe he will give us peace and assurance. If he doesn't give us a baby first, that is. :)

So I give you full permission to remind me of this on the hard days that may be ahead, or if it seems like I am forgetting this profound, sweet, and loving truth.

That's all I've got for the week. God is good. Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so happy you are encouraged! I have no doubt that God is in control. Thank goodness because what I've learned through all of this, is we are so not in control. :) Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

Mellow said...

Be encouraged, Hillary. God always walks beside us and sends people who understand to help us along. :) That is one thing we can count on.

Kelli said...

God is good!! Love ya girlie!

Melis.sa said...

I hope you're having a great weekend and that tomorrow's sermon fills you with hope!