Saturday, July 31, 2010

10dp3dt: Boring observations

  • I haven't had that "different" feeling yesterday or today. Yesterday I experienced a lot of anxiety over this, but today I think I am accepting it as either "pregnancy symptoms that come and go," or the fact that I can't do anything about it if it's a BFN anyway.
  • I realize that most of my "symptoms" could easily be attributed to the PIO. The br.east soreness usually has gone away by now (and has made me happy that it continues), but perhaps it has stuck around because I am on a higher dose of PIO for the frozen cycle.
  • The only "symptom" that is totally different and difficult to associate with a medication is the veined chest. However, I did google this topic with "BFN" and found others who had the veins but still weren't pregnant. I know, shame on me for googling! I guess it was a little bit of a reality check that I can't hold onto those blue veins as my sure-fire BFP sign.
  • That said, I actually thanked God aloud yesterday for the blue veins. They do give me a little hope that is keeping me from despair during these last few days before beta. Even DH got a little hopeful about them.
  • Our friends had their baby on Thursday night, and I think we are going to visit them and meet their daughter this weekend. I am glad I have not tested, as I don't think I would be able to do this if I had just seen that one line...
  • I'm glad you liked the onesie/ T-shirt! It was so funny when I was in that baby section to see the huge selection of clothing geared toward "dad"/ special interest...sports team logos, the Beat.les, sports in general....I didn't realize there was such a market it for it. I had to laugh at how I "bought into it," too, and found the baby item that matched my DH. :)

8 comments:

Kakunaa said...

2 more days!!!!

Amanda said...

Good luck with your beta!! I hope this is it for you Hillary!!

I wouldnt worry too much about signs. I didnt have any signs with mine....and in fact if I didnt know for a fact I was pregnant, I still wouldnt know.

Leah said...

Thinking and praying for you like crazy Hillary!

As for the signs. . . I always looked for the blue veins in the chest as well, and when I did get pregnant, those veins didn't appear until I was about 8 months pregnant, so I don't think they are necessarily one of the early signs.

I pray for you to have so much peace. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your beta today!!!

kdactyl said...

Thinking of you and praying for wonderful news today.
Karaleen

Jem said...

Thinking of you today! Hope you get happy news!

The Wilson's said...

thinking and praying for you today!

Rosie said...

Thinking of you today. Good luck with the beta!