Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home and it's cycle day 3

Thank you for all of the well wishes - we had a fabulous week at camp!! Seeing God work in the lives of teens is one of the most refreshing breaks from infertility I can imagine. I was so blessed to be there, and love my girls! They are 16 now. :)

In other news, today is cd 3 and I went in for my baseline ultrasound and blood work to begin my frozen egg cycle. I just got the call that my estrogen was high (89), so the RE wants me to wait to start the estrogen, repeat the blood test on Tuesday, and we will go from there. I'm not really sure what he is hoping to see on Tuesday, or what will happen if things still don't look right.

I feel completely numb about starting the cycle. Not hopeful, really, but I do want to start. However, thanks to the numbness I don't really care if we start the cycle today, Tuesday, or whenever. It will happen when it happens.

8 comments:

Rach said...

I'm really curious about a frozen egg cycle. I have not heard of anyone doing one before so this is exciting.

Hope your optimism returns once the cycle gets going!

Betty Rubble said...

I've been there...totally numb...but trust me once you get started...all the excitement, fear, and HOLY COW we're really doing this kicks in.

Hugs and welcome home!

Melis.sa said...

So glad to hear that you had a great time!!

Hoping this cycle surprises you...

Mellow said...

How wonderful you were able to get away with some great teen girls. :) I hope you feel refreshed! Will pray for a good cycle for you.

Jennie said...

Good luck with your frozen cycle. Mine was so much easier after doing a fresh IVF cycle. You are in my prayers.

sara said...

Welcome home friend! So glad you enjoyed your week (believe it or not, I missed being there more than you know:) Praying for your heart this week...that God would continue to stir a hope and excitement about this new cycle! When it feels as though you have no hope, know that so many are hoping and praying for you!!

Sarah said...

May God surprise you with how miraculous He is! I know you believe it...but, praying that you see it before your eyes this month!
Big Hugs,
Sarah
Thank you for continuing to share your story!

Charlotte said...

Good luck with this Frozen cycle. Waiting and anticipation can be a challenge and I hope you find a distraction to help you through this month.