Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Green light

The Frozen Egg Cycle is - surprisingly - a go.

After finding out my estrogen was high and talking about it with the nurse yesterday, I figured I was out for this cycle. However, after doing a re-check on my estrogen today the RE said the level stayed about the same, so we could move forward with the frozen cycle. Anybody know why it's ok since the E2 stayed about the same?

Anyway, I still feel pretty numb about it. I did feel a small jolt of happiness to know we get to start now, so I guess deep down I was hoping we would get to cycle.

Deep breaths, lots of prayers, and here we go....

20 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Good luck!!

Kelli said...

Lots and lots of prayers!! xoxo

Vi said...

Praying loads for you:)

Life Happens said...

Saying lots of prayers for you! Good luck with the frozen cycle!

I am going in tomorrow for transfer. This is our last cycle.

Tabitha said...

Praying!! And loving the new, simplified layout!

Betty Rubble said...

I would say your RE wouldn't let you go forward if all wasn't right!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jendeis said...

Good luck!

Rebekah said...

Praying! And just reminding you that FETs DO work! Stay hopeful!!

I gave you an award:
http://to-infertility-and-beyond.blogspot.com/2010/06/waving-hi.html

sara said...

Yea for the green light!!! Praying big, HUGE prayers for you and the DH this round...and of course for a sweet miracle baby:)

andreajennine said...

So glad you got the go-ahead!

AplusB said...

So glad you got the green light! So hopeful for you. xoxo

Rambler said...

I can probably guess how you are probably fluctuating between excitement and fear. I hope you are pleasantly surprised and the excitement outweighs everything else.

Bless you both, and good luck!

Ashley said...

Sending prayers your way!!

The Swann's said...

Praying for you hun!!! ((((HUGS))))

Bethany said...

Prayers headed your way!! =) Good luck! I think this will be the one for you guys!

Unwavering Hope said...

I pray this month your dreams will come true. I will be praying for you and your little embies. Keep the faith!(hugs)

Kakunaa said...

Hoping for the best! Please keep us updated :)

addingtothepack said...

I hope that this is it for you guys. Sending you all kinds of hope for the best result possible. I am a big believer in non-ideal circumstances leading to ideal results. :)

A said...

I have been an awful commenter lately, but please know I'm praying for you!

strongblonde said...

yea! thinking about you :)