Monday, May 3, 2010

Monitoring #2 - After 5 nights of stims...

...I have a really nice group of follicles growing! I was so relieved when I looked over at the screen and saw a bunch of circles.

I *think* I had: 1 @ 16mm, 2 @14mm, 3 @13mm, 2 @ 11mm, and 1 @ 10mm. Wow. And notice how they are all relatively close in size??? That the biggest one is 2mm bigger than the next size down? Those follicles just seem like they are growing at a nice, steady pace this round and that makes me happy. I hope THE egg is in that bunch...

My RE seemed pleased with everything. He said he would estimate the trigger to be Thursday and ER on Saturday.

I'm also excited that I'm 2 for 2 on good monitoring appointments. Thank you, Lord! The RE is having me come in for fewer appointments than last cycle (I'm guessing since he knows my response a little now), and I think that is easier on my emotions, too. Next appointment is Wednesday!

It's cute, DH is praying constantly for our "bio baby." I think he's always prayed God would give us "a baby," but he added the "bio" part just to clarify that we're asking for a biological child and not an adopted one (at this time, at least). Not that God is confused or anything....but it's cute. :)

18 comments:

Heather said...

Praying for a bio baby for you too!! Hope this cycle is the sticky one for you. Keep hoping!

Amber said...

Those are great follicle sizes!!! So exciting! I'm praying that the bio baby is on its way (after ER of course)

Kelli said...

2 for 2...wahoo!!! xoxo

snhg1129 said...

I am so praying for you!!!!!

Rebekah said...

That sounds awesome! You're lookin'good!! So cute if your DH :)

Rach said...

Going great! You DH is so funny! Can't believe it's almost time for ER.

A said...

Wow, those are looking great- you will only be a few days behind me! Ooh, praying God will bless us both with our bio babies this time!

Shanny said...

Looking good! And your DH is being very cute clarifying what he is praying for, awwwww =)

Melis.sa said...

what an excellent appointment!!

Ashley said...

Those numbers are sounding great!!

Leah said...

Happy your monitoring appointment went well! :)

kdactyl said...

Yay Hillary...it sounds like your RE had found the recipe that fits you. I think that is why our 2nd IVF was our successful one as well...alot of times you just need to find out how each body reacts to the meds. I'm praying for that bio-baby for the two of you and another great appt on Wed.

kd

Jenny H said...

Praying and hoping! God breath life into my sisters womb in Your right time! I pray that this be the time for her! In Jesus name, Amen!

April said...

sending good vibes your way! those numbers sound great :)

xx

By Grace said...

So glad everything is going well..I noticed you've been quiet and came to check your blog.

Will be hoping, praying and thinking of you!

I'm coming right behind you tho I don't start stimms till next month.

((()))

addingtothepack said...

I am so glad that the monitoring and growth for this cycle is going so well!

Hannah said...

Yay, hoping with you! :) Will you have little embryos growing on Mother's day? That would be so sweet!
HUGS!

Jenny H said...

check your email and spam mail. I sent you a special note!