Thursday, May 13, 2010

2dp3dt: These are a few of my favorite days...

(You should read the title to the tune "These are a few of my favorite things..." from Sound of Music. That's what I'm singing in my head.) :)

Yes, the day of the ET and the 2 days after are my favorite part of the cycle. I feel so happy and blessed to have two precious embryos in my uterus. I get to rest after much physical and emotional stress the last couple weeks. I get time off work to be a couch potato without feeling guilty. Ah, these are the good days!

Mostly, I love the tremendous feeling of hope that this cycle could end in a BFP....and praying to God out of hope and excitement is such a joy!

Tomorrow I go back to work and re-enter the real world. I will also soon be leaving behind these carefree days as the the two week wait progresses into symptom analyzing and anxiety. I am going to try to not analyze too many "symptoms" this time, but I just don't even know how it would be possible to not do. We'll see.

Thank you for celebrating my two embryos with me!

22 comments:

Sooz said...

Good luck!!! Sending lots of hope and good vibes your way.

Kelli said...

So happy to see you so happy! Praying for your two embabies and the joy of a BFP! xoxo

jeanna said...

My hopes are that the three of you are starting a wonderful journey together!

Heather said...

Praying for you, sweet girl! I love the hope that you have and hope it stays with you throughout the next 2 weeks!

Melissa G said...

Hoping I come back from my trip to EXCELLENT news from you!

Sending lots of super sticky vibes!!!

Leah said...

So happy that you've gotten a couple days of what I'm sure is much needed rest. :)

kdactyl said...

I loved my bed rest days too....too early to feel anything or worry and the hope is so alive....keep it alive. Don't try and not live in the moment "just in case"...remember...God's plan is already in place...you just need to remain positive, hopeful and ready to receive new blessings. I'm praying like mad for you this cycle...I feel like so much is just going "right"!

kd

Kakunaa said...

Thinking very sticky thoughts for you :) Mucho hugs and positive energy heading your way.

A said...

I am definitely celebrating with you!! Praying we will both be blessed with babies this time!

Andrea said...

First, sending positive thoughts your way for that BFP!

Second, as for symptoms, I had absolutely none, so don't count yourself out if you don't feel any odd sensations :)

Praying for this to be your time.
xo

Stephanie said...

Praying for you and your embryos!!

Barb said...

Good luck sweetie! I hope your embies are snuggling in nicely. Sending positive vibes your way!
~Babsie

andreajennine said...

Just catching up... I'm so excited to hear that you have 2 lovely embryos on board and that you were able to freeze eggs! Praying for the best.

egghunt said...

Oh what a lovely post!!!
I'm also in the 2ww right now (for IVF#4) so I thought I'd pop in (via LFCA) and give you a big hopeful hug!!

Suzy said...

Hoping along with you! Wishing you a speedy tww and a great result at the end of it :)

Grace said...

I actually sang the title to the tune before seeing your first line..lol..I must have watched sound of music a thousand times as a child!

Hope time flies by for you and that you're able to cherish everyday as you go along!

AplusB said...

Hope your good feelings last the next week and beyond! Praying May 24 brings you the best news of your life :)

Elle said...

Lots of love your way!

cowgirltn said...

Prayers and sticky vibes

Life Happens said...

I can feel your excitement through your post! I hope your return to work today wasn't too bad. Good luck and keep up with those happy thoughts and feelings.

Paige said...

Stopping in from LFCA. How wonderful to read such a joyful and hopeful post. I feel more hopeful just reading it. Best of luck to you.

Hannah said...

Hope you're having a great weekend, and I hope and pray that your little embryos are settling in to stay! Hugs!