Friday, April 2, 2010

Not quite myself

All week I have felt "off": cranky, easily upset by silly things, and unmotivated. I'm sure it's a combination of the BFN, AF, and a chest cold I came down with. Prior to this March I had not been sick in over a year, but I came down with TWO colds last month (one the first week of stimming and one just after the BFN). I also don't feel very reflective or thoughtful...hence only a few, boring posts this week.

I am so thankful it's Friday...and Good Friday at that. I'm ready to put this week behind me and focus on the blessings I have in front of me. I am praying the Lord would give me a thankful heart as I celebrate the sacrifice he made for me. My IL's are coming up for the weekend and I am very much looking forward to the festivities ahead.

Welcome, happy weekend! He is risen, indeed!

11 comments:

stillwaitingformysunshine.wordpress.com said...

Sorry you feel "off" - I totally know the feeling. I hope all the Easter festivities get you back "on". Have a great weekend! xoxo

Rach said...

Happy Easter. Hope you feel back to yourself soon.

Melissa G said...

I'm so sorry it's been a tough week. I think we all understand though.

Sending you hugs.

Sunshine said...

I'm sorry that you've been feeling "off". =/ I know that feeling too well!!

Just be thankful that you actually look FORWARD to spending time with your inlaws! I'm not so lucky. =S

Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Easter. He arose out of the tomb for us! Now thats something to be thankful about! =)

XOXO

Kelli said...

Big Easter hugs to you! Enjoy the time with family this weekend!

Amber said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Have a wonderful Easter with your family!

Hannah said...

I'm never myself right after a negative, and an IVF BFN sounds even worse. I'll continue to pray for you. Hope Easter lifts your spirit and that you have a wonderful time with your ILs.
HUGS!

kdactyl said...

I think everything you are feeling is so normal Hillary. It takes time to grieve a failed IVF. I am still continueing to pray and loved reading your RE is very hopeful for your next cycle. In the mean time, enjoy this wondrous season as a Christian. Easter is truly a new beginning for all of us.

hugs.

kd

Faith said...

Sorry it didn't work out this time. Hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!

addingtothepack said...

I hope you find your groove soon and that April is more kind than March to you. Rough month is a bit of an under statement.

mrs griffiths said...

I really hope you are feeling better, Hillary! Just wanted to let you know that you were tagged for an award on my blog!