Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8dp 3dt: A little apprehensive

No news today, really. No news is good news? I hope so.

I am thankful this week is really full....I have something every night until Thursday night, which helps to pass the time as each day drags slowly by. Thursday night, however, is wide open and DH & I are planning to test that night. I decided I want to be together when we find out, and have time to mourn or celebrate whatever the outcome. Then I will go in for the beta Friday morning to confirm the news.

Br.easts are still sore, but not overly so. I have felt an off and on crampiness since 6dp3dt that is both hopeful and terrifying, as I'm sure you can imagine cramps are.

I have been, overall, very happy, hopeful, and stress free this two week wait (that is really only 11 days total). Knowing we had two embryos was such a joy that carried me through. However, apprehension of testing is starting to creep in and my nerves are moving into high gear. I want this to be so positive so badly, but I am scared it won't be. I am praying a lot that the Lord would give me trust and peace.

PS- I'm posting this a day late but back dating it to the correct day. Sorry if I made some of you think I had tested :) Your girls are the best, I would definitely come on here and tell you the news right away! xxoo

19 comments:

Melissa G said...

Oh man, I was wondering about that.

Hillary I have been thinking of you Every. Single. Day. and I am hoping and praying so hard for you! I'm glad to hear you've kept your cool, but I have to admit the suspense IS KILLING ME.

Melody said...

Anxiously awaiting the news and praying in the meantime. I was thinking about you today and praying for your outcome. I just feel good about you getting your BFP this go around. Crazy I know, because only God knows that result but He does know it even now. Oh, I so badly want this for you guys.

Cadie said...

Praying so hard for you! May Christ have mercy and joy for you!

jeanna said...

I have been sending quick prayers up for you. Even last night as I was turning off the lights I thought about you and ask God to bless you.

Life Happens said...

Thinking of you and can't wait to find out the news. Whatever the outcome, remember that you are very blessed in your life.

((Hugs))

A said...

You have been at the forefront of my prayers this week- praying God will cover you in peace while you wait!

Rach said...

Very hopeful for your test tomorrow night!!

Ally said...

I'll be thinking POSITIVE thoughts for you and praying so hard that you get your BFP!!!!! I know how hard it is to wait but you're doing great! Just hang in there :)

Miriam said...

Thinking lots of good thoughts for you right now... how nerve-wracking! *hug* Just so you know, I have a blog award for you over at my place - check it out!

kdactyl said...

Hillary...I am like you...I just HAVE to know myself before I get the call from the nurse. But...I am praying like mad for you...and that cramping is actually a good sign....I get tons of cramping in the 2WW but only if it is positive....otherwise I never get cramps at all. Everyone is different...but I'm taking that as a good sign. The coming and going of the tender boobies is also very normal...I'm living it right now.

You are doing great in this 2WW. Much better than me...I was already POAS by 5dp5dt!!!! I had to see several negatives before getting my positive a few days later.

Hang in there. I'm praying for you.

kd

Shanny said...

Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes for you when test =)

AplusB said...

Really hope you have good news to share tomorrow! Everything crossed for a positive! Thinking of you!

Sarah said...

Good luck to you tomorrow! :) I'll be saying a prayer. I have a good feeling for you though. I'm hoping you are finally blessed with all that you deserve. :)

Leslie said...

GL to you with testing tomorrow!! I am thinking positive thoughts and hope you see 2 wonderful lines!!

gringa78 said...

I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow...hang in there. I know how hard this is. I am SO hopeful for you.

Michelle said...

You are in my prayers!! GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news tomorrow!
xoxoxoxo
Love you~Michelle

Ami said...

Hillary,
I sympathize with EVERY word you write! Which is why I feel so inclined to tell you that after 4 failed IVFs, on my 5th and final try with 4 embryos implanted, I also had crampiness and even enough spotting that I was sure I was starting my period. I will NEVER forget leaning against the wall in the restroom at the school where I teach CRYING and I believe actually uttering the words, "Please God, NO!". The short story outcome? I am now the mother of triplets. So I am praying that yours is for the same reason. You WILL be a mom. You're too good a soul not to be! Thinking of you...regardless of what happens, keep your head up. :)

Ami
www.bunchbabies.blogspot.com

WantWait&Pray said...

Praying for you......can't wait to hear your beta results!!!!!!!!!!!

stillwaitingformysunshine.wordpress.com said...

I'm catching up on posts right now -sorry. I think your plan is great and I pray your test comes out as you hope!