Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 dpo

Well, I'm at 10 days past ovulation today. This is the point that I typically start going a little crazy, because *maybe* anything that I feel *could* be a symptom.

However, it's surprisingly easy to not go crazy when you don't feel a single thing. Ok, I take that back...I have barely there br.east tenderness. But I have had that "symptom" much stronger before and not been pregnant, so the fact that I have it so mildly this cycle seems telling.

I'm not feeling pessimistic, just realistic. I don't feel pregnant at all. And, odds are, I'm not pregnant. However, I will very gladly be wrong and find out a miracle occurred in a few days!! :)

*****

Wow, I had no idea how many of you lived in San Fr.ancisco! If I would have thought ahead I would have arranged more of a get together, but it happened rather spontaneously after Melissa commented about meeting the night before we left town. Sorry I missed some of you, and in the future I will have to make travel announcements earlier - I would loved to have met you!

18 comments:

A said...

I'm hoping and praying you have a big surprise BFP in store!! Did you talk with your pastor about IVF? How did that go?

Amber said...

I had NO symptoms when I found out I was pg. It was about 5 weeks when I started feeling "different". In fact I got cramps like I was going to start my period, but then didn't. So I'm not losing hope on you yet!!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Hope you get your BFP this month! I always hated 10DPO - 13DPO because EVERY time I would convince myself I was having pregnancy symptoms! I know how it is! keep your head up girly!

Just Us... said...

I'm hoping for a surprise for you too!

All the months I thought I was pregnant I wasn't...the month I just KNEW AF was coming--no sore bbs, CRAMPS galore, and PMS that raged on for WEEKS...pregnant.

You just never know!!! Good luck!!

Melissa G said...

Even if it's subtle, I've always heard that different is good.

Crossing EVERYTHING that this is finally your month. You really deserve it.

AplusB said...

Hoping for the both of us that we get BFPs in the next couple of days!!

Kelli said...

Hoping for your miracle, too!! And next time you're in Florida we'll have to get together...=)

addingtothepack said...

I hope different = good news for you this time!

Leah said...

I also hope you get the surprise of your life in a few days. :-D

Rach said...

Right there with you! Same symptom too, and it is much milder than past cycles.

Hopefully we both get some good new!

Andrea said...

I'm also in the 2ww and have NO symptoms thus far either, but am keeping the faith for us both :) Here's to +++ signs in our future.

*HUGS*

Melis.sa said...

((HUGS))

I'm glad you had such an awesome trip!! Praying for an exciting day in a few days...

gringa78 said...

Fingers crossed!!! Good luck! Thinking of you!!!

suchagoodegg said...

I am equally symptom-less when it comes to this stuff! I don't feel ovulation, either. I can't decide if it's a blessing or a curse. GOOD LUCK!

Buck said...

Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing. Just wait and hold out hope!

Al said...

Keeping everything crossed that you get your miracle this month! I didn't have any symptoms at 10 dpo, just so you know...

Basic Girl said...

I'm also symptom-less in the tww!! But I definitely try to make up for it by pretending any random feeling I get is pregnancy related...last night I googled if toe cramps were a sign...hah! Hang in there and GOOD LUCK!!!

Shanny said...

::::crossing my fingers and toes very very tightly::::