Saturday, December 19, 2009

For once, no waiting!

I am still so happily surprised and excited that we got to jump right into another cycle. I realized that we have always, always had to wait for something in this past year...and I am so thankful for this gift. Our first "no waiting" cycle!

However, many of the waiting periods were gifts as well, and God gave us abundant rest when he knew we needed it. Other waiting periods were just plain difficult, and I know that God was working on my heart and trust in him in those times. Either way, I am very thankful God is in control of the timing of everything.

I am praying that despite our low sperm counts, our lowered odds after trying to conceive for this long, my cysts at the start of this cycle, and the fact that this is our 4th IUI...our God who can and does perform miracles will bless us with conception this month!

17 comments:

entrusted said...

Praying those things with you!
-andreajennine

Andrea said...

"He" directs our steps....

Praying for success! Love and prayers.

Andrea
www.persuitofourfairytale.blogspot.com

Leah said...

I'm praying for you as well. It's wonderful that you can see your periods of waiting as gifts. That can be so hard to do.

Amber said...

Those are only statistics and we all know that we are each unique. Plenty of women get pregnant against all odds! I just wish we could choose the timing a little better... So glad you get to go right into another cycle!

Melody said...

Praying the same for you, my friend!

Priscilla said...

Praying that this is your cycle!!

AplusB said...

It's great you could get started on your (hopefully final) IUI so quickly. I so hope this is your month!

Al said...

Glad you get to jump right in to the next IUI. I really hope that this cycle is it for you!

Amber said...

praying that this will be it:)

Lin said...

What a wonderful gift! Praying, as well, that it is only the first of many gifts for you this cycle!

gringa78 said...

Best,best, best of luck this cycle!!! I'm hoping for you always. Merry Christmas!

Shanny said...

One of the best gifts an infertile can get, if you ask me. Yay, yay, yay come on 4th IUI! I'll be praying that this is the one, good luck my dear =)

Life Happens said...

May the Lord bless you this holiday season!

Baby Wanted said...

Best of luck this cycle!!! I'm praying for you always. Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

I hope this is it!

A said...

I hope things are contiuning to go well for this cycle!! Praying it's the one God will bless!

addingtothepack said...

I am glad you get to cycle right away - hope this one is it for you!

Merry Christmas!