Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thankful!

So many things to be thankful for today!
  • For the first time, I entered an RE's office with peace and calm. So many people are praying for me, and I feel like God is truly helping me to trust him and take each day of this cycle without fear!
  • For the first time, I left an RE's office excited and hopeful. With the old RE I left feeling anxious and stressed. What a great contrast.
  • I am not going to ovulate as crazy-early as I did on my previous clomid cycle (and in general). Nobody has told me that my early ovulation is a problem, but it makes me feel better that it won't be happening on cycle day 10.
  • I have multiple follicles! Last clomid cycle I only heard about one huge one. Granted, that RE didn't really communicate with me, so there may have been more smaller ones that he didn't mention. But this cycle I have 3 follicles in range to potentially ovulate in a few days, and one more trailing behind. The RE only wants me to ovulate 2 (which sounds very reasonable to me), so I'm probably going to trigger tomorrow. BUT the exciting thing is that I had a good response to a low dose of meds!! Yeah!
The plan is that I'm coasting tonight (no meds) so that I don't mature too many of those follicles. Tomorrow morning I go in for one more follicle check, and I will probably trigger later in the day. Then, we're set for back to back IUI's on Thursday and Friday! Wheeeee!!

27 comments:

Rachel said...

That's great news! 2 follies is a great goal. I can't wait to hear about your good news over the next few days!

Jess said...

What wonderful news! Praise God-I'm so glad he is listening to all of our prayers! I hope you go back tomorrow and get great news and I'm praying that your back to back IUI's leave you with a BFP that turns into a beautiful, healthy baby in 9 months!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Life Happens said...

Yay!! So excited for you. It makes a big difference when you feel good about the RE. Good luck!

Betty Rubble said...

WEE! Its wonderful when you find the right doctor!!! GOOD LUCK!!

addingtothepack said...

I am so glad that this has been a much more positive experience for you. Good luck!

Krystal said...

Awesome! That is SO great to hear! Sending babydust your way!

Erica said...

Saying a prayer and keeping my fingers crossed Hillary! :)

AplusB said...

Congrats on the positive news! Fingers crossed!

A baby for Al? said...

I'm so happy things this cycle is looking good! Sounds like the new RE knows his stuff and you have great chances this month. Good luck!

Melis.sa said...

That is great Hillary!!! Praying for those follies & the IUI!!!!!!

Kelli said...

So pumped for you!!! Praying for those little follicles and your IUI's! Love you!

Rach said...

Very exciting! Good luck!

MK said...

Yay! Great great news. :) Funny how exciting ovulation can be. lol!

Kacy said...

Yaaa! I am so glad that things are going good for you. And I have never mentioned, but I love the quote you use in your sidebar. Good Luck.

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Yay! So happy for you! I'm glad that you like your new RE and that things are going well with this cycle. Praying for you!

Waiting said...

I am so happy to hear everything is going so well! Praying that this time it will be your turn to see a BFP!!

Lin said...

Wonderful news! So glad that things are going perfectly so far. Hoping that tomorrow continues according to plan! FX and continued prayers for you! (((HUGS)))

Mary said...

I'm all smiles for you, hon.

Find joy in every journey said...

Yeah!! Sounds like things are moving along well!

jeanna said...

Your attitude reflects your walk with God, strong and trusting. You are such a witness through this blog, thank you. I will say some extra prayers for you this week!

A said...

Excellent- will be praying for another great day today!

entrusted said...

Wonderful!

::andreajennine::

One Who Understands said...

You are alomst there! So exciting!

Melody said...

This is awesome!!!! So excited and praying for you.

finding_ac said...

sweet!!

♥ ac

Melissa G said...

Ooh we are on a very similar cycle. I have two almost three mature follicles,and I go in tomorrow to monitor their sizes again. Then we'll decide when to trigger from there. I may be going for my IUI Friday!

I really hope this is it for us both!

Good Luck!

strongblonde said...

yea!! this is great news!

xoxo