Friday, October 16, 2009

Halfway there

Today is 7 days post ovulation, so I am half way done with my two week wait! The first 7 days have been completely uneventful. No spotting at all...I like that kind of uneventful!

However, I do have a list for you that I have compiled in this past week.

Top 5 Ways to 'Pretend' You Are Pregnant During Your Two Week Wait:

1. Get up really early and have house guests for a week, so that some days you are completely exhausted.
2. Eat chili one night, and get heartburn later that evening.
3. Get gas the next day from said chili.
4. Drink a cup of tea right before bed so you have to get up to pee during the night.
5. Do all of the above before 7 dpo so that there is no way it can be "true" pregnancy symptoms. Repeat as necessary.

Have a great weekend, and feel free to use my little list if you need some extra hope in your two week wait!

12 comments:

Buck said...

What about grabbing an old bra that has a wire sticking out (but is a certain color/style that you just haven't throw out) and wearing it so that your boobs are sore?

Or brushing your teeth so vigorously your gums bleed and then you gag?

:)

Hoping that you have excellent news to share in another week! (Or four days, if you can't help but test early...)

Courtney said...

So glad it's half way over! My favorite "symptom" from our last IVF cycle was the swollen and tender boobs from the progesterone. Ugh. Why do the "symptoms" have to be so inconclusive??? :-)

Betty Rubble said...

Since the peeing thing was my first symptom EVERY 2 ww now I have to get up to urinate in the middle of the night...of course once AF comes...I suddenly don't...so I can totally relate. LOL.

Good luck!!!! Only one more week to go!!!

Kelli said...

We survived week one!! I am definitely the kind that reads WAY too much into every little cramp, burp, bathroom break, and sore boob!! I like "symptoms" though...they make me giddy. :)

entrusted said...

You're too funny! I hope week 2 goes well and ends with a happy result.

::andreajennine::

Melis.sa said...

ooo!! Are you going to test before your beta?

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am amazed at all the different blogs in blog land....Love blog hopping and seeing all the different looks. Hope you will stop by and visit my blogs....a special Happy Birthday post to my daughter and a great giveaway tomorrow night on my Christmas blog.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Are you testing early? I can't bear to wait another week.

barrenandbelieving said...

Those are wonderful! Made me laugh!
No spotting is really good for you, right? I'm praying for you daily. :)

jones said...

ha! I love "repeat as necessary" congrats on the first seven days and hoping for spectacular news at the end of the last seven.

Shanny said...

lol, love it!
Sending you loads of good luck for next week!

A baby for Al? said...

Yay for being half done with the 2ww.

haha, love the ways to induce fake symptoms :-) (I hope they turn into the real thing in about a week.)