I think I will re-title it, "Why I will not attend."
- Your regular friends are sick of hearing about your kids. (um, not a problem for me)
- You'll reminisce with some of your oldest and best friends. (I already keep in touch with the few high school friends I am close to)
- You don't have to lie about your age. (People think I look 16 anyway!)
- Rekindle or begin new relationships. (as in old boyfriends? happily married, thanks)
- If you don't go, others will talk behind your back. (aren't we 28 now, not 14? Somehow this threat doesn't scare me...)
- Roll back the years and be 18 again for the night. (I like being 28 better!)
- Enjoy an evening without kids. (Unfortunately, not applicable...)
- It won't be repeated for at least 10 years. (True. I probably won't go in 10 years, either :))
- Do you really want to be remembered by your yearbook photo? (It wasn't bad!)
- You can finally find out what happened to... (this is the only one that's a little enticing)
Did you or will you go to your 10 year reunion?