Saturday, August 29, 2009

Spotting (drama) Queen

I'm fairly outgoing and social, but I am not usually one who likes to be the center of attention. And I live my life in a very practical, simple manner. I am not the person people are talking about. Very little drama in my life or even my family's. Nope, that's not usually me.

However, I am really the spotting queen. And on this here blog I have become a bit of a drama queen about it! I can't believe how many times I thought it would be a nice, quiet week in my blog land only for it to be turned upside down into a chaotic spotting mess by my body. I almost feel like somebody could make up all these crazy spotting stories just to get attention in blog land.....but I assure you, I'm real and so is my problematic body. Of course, it would be kind of nice if it was all just pretend. :)

So thank you for your encouragement along the way, and I'm sorry you have to hear about my spotting post after post. And please be assured that, if my body acted like my personality does, I would not be such a spotting (drama) queen.

PS- Yes, I am still spotting. 13 days and counting. New RE appointment is in 12 days (September 10).

11 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

You're not being dramatic! Nor do any of us think you're seeking attention--if you were you would find something far more dramatic and other wordly to share--like Aliens impregnated your husband.

We've all been there, and will all continue to be there with you--no matter what!

Hugs.

c by the sea said...

we don't think you are a drama queen! not in the least. it's so annoying that you are still spotting! i hope the new RE has some input as to why this keeps happening. good luck on the 10th :)

Mandy Jo said...

Hope the new RE can help you out:) Good Luck!

jeanna said...

LOL you are so funny! If i was spotting like you, I would be bloging about it too!! I hope your new RE can figure out what is going on, I can't imagine that your spotting is a good thing. I am headed to my DR on the 3rd..I hope that September is our month for answers!

jeannasmotherhoodjourney.blogspot.com

Leah said...

I'm sorry for your spotting drama. :-( I really hope the new RE will shed some light on it. As if having a period wasn't bad enough for women. . . we shouldn't also have to spot the other days of the month!

strongblonde said...

aw crap! maybe the new RE will have some ideas for how to stop all of this nonsense! seriously!!!

xoxo

barrenandbelieving said...

You are safe here to share all of your spotting stories with us!

babygaga said...

I understand your concern, just spotted for the first time, and only for 3 days, but I was freaking out, imagining all the possibilites. I can´t imaging to have this as a recurrent problem, and do well understand why you blog about this.

Jess said...

I've never thought of you as a drama queen! You are being honest and real and sharing some of your most intimate details of your life! We are all here supporting you and want to know how you are doing just like you want the same for us! Maybe if you were a drama queen in real life...your body wouldn't be starving for attention, lol! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

A said...

I don't mind your talking about spotting either! I sure hope it stops soon, though- for your own sake!!

Amber said...

wow thats crazy spotting for so long hope it stops soon:)