Saturday, August 8, 2009

New record!!

NO SPOTTING!!

I am thrilled!! .... even if it is completely due to medications. :) I have never made it past 7dpo with no spotting in the last 2-1/2 years that I have been off birth control pills -- and here I am half way done with 9dpo. I feel like a new woman!

I have had almost no side effects from the clomid or HCG trigger. I was tired on Monday, but other than that I have felt great. It almost makes me wonder if the meds actually did anything in me (since they didn't seem to increase my progesterone)?

My one and only side effect (so far) seems to be from the progesterone suppositories -- and it's a weird one! You know how if you clean out your belly button and it feels a little tender and uncomfortable during and afterwards? Or am I the only one that gets that (I do have a weird outie)? Anyway, if you DO get that you know what I am talking about. Well, my belly button feels like that today. When my belly rests against a counter, or even if my shirt rubs my belly button, it feels really uncomfortable. How strange is that?!?

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY for no spotting! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Melis.sa said...

woot woot! for no spotting!! Here's hoping for a BFP really soon!!! are you testing or waiting for the beta?

Melody said...

Whoo-hoo!

Kelli said...

Awesome!! :)

Oh, and I know what you're talking about with the irritated bb... but that is a strange symptom!! But if you're like me, you'll take any symptom you can get!!

One Who Understands said...

Things are looking good!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Mandy Jo said...

Awesome!!! Hoping you get that BFP soon!!!!!:):)

Jess said...

Thank God...what great news! I'm so glad your not spotting! I'm praying for that BFP! You really deserve it sweetie,lol, I guess we could say we all do! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

I have actually heard of others having that belly button thing happen! Hope it's a good sign! God bless!

Mary said...

Yay, Hillary!!!

barrenandbelieving said...

NO spotting...hurray!!!!! I can't say I identify with the belly button thing but that does seem weird. ;)

Rambler said...

At least the belly button is getting attention! Whoo hoo for beating the spotting record! That's got to feel good, physically and mentally.

P.S..wanted to present you with a blog award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up! :)