Saturday, June 20, 2009

We're home!

We had a FABULOUS week at camp -- we work with some great students. :) And although we are absolutely exhausted...and nothing about the week was restful...it was nice to get away.

We also 'celebrated' our 4th wedding anniversary while at camp! I put celebrated in quotation marks because our celebration consisted of an anniversary greeting and a kiss. Let's just say it's pretty difficult to make a special day of it when you're at a high school camp. However, we did book a little two day get-away as a belated celebration next month -- I am SO excited!!

And to celebrate on this here blog...a little something from our wedding day. DH does not want a picture of us on this blog, unfortunately, so this just gives you a little taste of the day. And I love flowers :)

19 comments:

In Due Time said...

Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you're back! I missed you! Sounds like you had a great time at camp! Happy 4 years!! :)

Jen said...

happy 4 year anniversary!!! that pic is gorgeous!!!!

Mary said...

I'm glad you had a great time.

That's an incredible photo!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!! My 4th is coming up on thursday this week :)

Glad to hear that the trip was awesome, hopefully you guys get some rest this weekend :)

Infertility is Hard said...

Welcome back! What beautiful flowers from your wedding day. I'm sure it was a wonderful day. :-D Happy belated anniversary and welcome back.

G & H said...

OMg those flowers are beautiful!!!!

ICLW

http://wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Welcome back...you were missed! Glad you had a great time with the kiddos!

The picture is beautiful!

Erin W. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! happy belated anniversary!!!!!
Awesome pic!!!! *I love the flowers!

Melody said...

Welcome home! So glad ya'll had a good week. I la-la-la-LOVE this pic of you and your bridesmaids....how beautiful and skinny everyone is! The flowers are beautiful too.

Find joy in every journey said...

So glad you had a nice time, just getting away can bring a new perspective. Flowers are georgeous!

WiseGuy said...

Congrats on the anniversary!

I totally understand your hubby's need for anonymity!

And a beaaaautiful picture to boot! Or to root?


*ICLW*

Betty Rubble said...

Welcome home!

LOVE the photo!

Happy belated 4th anniversary!!!

TheDales said...

Welcome back and happy anniversary!

Erica said...

Well, from what I can tell, your dresses were fabulous! And love the flowers. :)

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...

The flowers were gorgeous!

Glad you and DH had a great time at camp. Happy anniversary to you both.

:)

*ICLW*

Melissa G said...

Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful flowers by the way.

I think it's fantastic that you are involved in a summer camp program. I still remember all of my camp counselors.

iclw

jones said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the flowers from your wedding. Just beautiful

Erika said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you enjoyed yourself at camp, enjoy your getaway next month.

ICLW