Sunday, June 14, 2009

Off to summer camp!

DH & I are off to summer camp for a week. And yes, you read that right...we're going to summer camp and we're not 13! :) We are volunteer youth leaders at our church and we each have a group of students that we have been working with since they were going into 7th grade. Our students are now going into 10th grade and this is our 4th summer camp with them! After this week we'll only have two more with them until they graduate...crazy how fast they grow up...

Needless to say there is no internet access, so I won't be able to post or stay up to date with each of you. I hope you have GREAT weeks and that I hear lots of happy news upon my return.

xxoo
Hillary

11 comments:

twondra said...

Hope you have a great time!

Kelli said...

I LOVED summer camp back in the day! :) Hope you have a blast!

Jess said...

Have a great time! My best memories were from camp. I especially loved my youth leader. I still remember her and it was 15 years ago!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Amber said...

hope you have a wonderful time

Mary said...

Have fun, Hillary! Can't wait for your return:)

Melissa said...

I hope you have a great time!! :)

A said...

That is so awesome you have followed the kids for 4 years! I bet they really appreciate that dedication, and that there are some young camp leaders!

♥Tabitha said...

YAY! Have fun...we leave next monday for our church camp!!

Rebekah said...

Have a great week! How awesome!! I'll add you and your DH's kids to my prayers list!

andhereweare said...

I hope you're having a great time at camp, and happy anniversary! We just celebrated ours this past weekend also. Hope you had a great one!
Silya

Fallopian 'Tudes said...

Hope you two have a wonderful time, what a great thing to do!