Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm on spot watch

Now that I've had the fibroid removed, can I please stop SPOTTING all the time? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

I am hoping but trying not to hope (things could be weird this cycle since I did have a uterine surgery right?). I am post ovulation, although I don't really know where since I didn't bother tracking anything this cycle. But I actually had EWCM the day of the surgery, so I'm guessing I had an early O....maybe cd 10 or 11?? No guarantees, although I've never ovulated later than cd 14. And today I am on cd 16.

I have started checking the toilet paper very thoroughly, although after spotting for many days each cycle for 3 years I am pretty good and spotting it...er, sorry for the pun.

So far, so good. I'll keep you posted as Spot Watch '09 continues. :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Here's hoping for NO spotting :)

Amanda said...

I hope spot stays gone. After being so used to that for so long, I bet it will be kinda freaky (and cool) to not have to put up with that!

Betty Rubble said...

I hope it stops soon!

I want to say that after my hysteroscopy that I spotted for about a week maybe a little longer. UGH. It stinks to be a girl sometimes....

Amanda said...

Hey Hillary, Do you read Dr. Licciardi's blog cause he did a post on spotting today that might be of interest to you. http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com/

Kelli said...

"Spotting it" - LOL!! :)

A said...

Keep us posted!! ;-) I hope the surgery has cleared up the cause of the spotting!

strongblonde said...

keeping my fingers crossed for no spotting. :) xoxo