Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The sweetest

I cannot believe I almost forgot to tell all of you about my friend, Katie, who is THE SWEETEST!! These are two texts she sent me on Mother's Day:

"Happy mother's day hillary! I hope you are having a good weekend!"

Followed immediately by:

"P.s. I am thinking of you today and continuing to pray for peace! xoxo"

Seriously! She is a young newlywed who has no experience with infertility...but she sends me a special message and realizes it could be a difficult day for me. She's amazing. I'm so blessed.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

how sweet! Good friends are life savers :)

Mary said...

Aww. I love her for doing that for you. How nice.

Amanda said...

That is sweet. Thank goodness for friends like that.

Nichole said...

That's beautiful - I love it when people IRL "get it"!

Amber said...

how sweet, great friends like that truly are what friends are supposed to be like:)

MAK-now said...

There's nothing like a goof friend!!

Hillary,
I left an answer to your question under the comments section of your post on fibroids.

")

strongblonde said...

i'm so glad that you have people to support you along this journey!

Erica said...

Yes, you definitely are blessed! Point awarded to the innocent fertile side. :)

Robin said...

What a great friend! I tagged you for a blog award today. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!