8 Things I Look Forward To:
- I'm not working today!!!! It's already happening so I'm technically not looking forward to it....but I look forward to the rest of the day! (We're having a major wildfire here -- it's not directly near our house but our whole city is being effected. At least 20 homes have been burned :( It's a sad reason for a day off, but I'll admit I'm glad for the day off).
- Having my friend over for lunch today.
- Going to my IL's house this weekend.
- Memorial day weekend (3 day weekend for DH & I!)
- Watching The Office tonight.
- Our 4th anniversary next month
- Getting chores done today that I normally do on the weekends (I haven't washed my car in soooo long!)
- Catching up on all your blogs today :)
Things I Did Yesterday:
- Worked by myself in the office all day (it was nice to not have anybody working with me....I could just do my own tasks without getting more added!)
- Drove through an evacuation zone to get home. It was crazy and made me want to cry. If you have ever been near a wildfire you will know it feels like you're in hell. Seriously. It was dark and orange and hot...people were frantic and there were police and firemen every where. It took me 45 minutes to get home when it usually takes 15-20.
- Drank a smoothie for lunch.
- Took a walk at lunchtime.
- Made an awesome summer dinner....grilled flank steak salad with sweet potato fries and lemonade.
- Went to my church homegroup and did a Bible study.
- Got a new computer!!!! Our laptop stopped charging last weekend so we ordered this little netbook that is so awesome! DH set it up for me late last night and I tried it out. I'm so excited to not have to use our old, heavy, and slow laptop anymore. This one is tiny!
- Slept with our ceiling fan on...that thing is awesome. It made the temperature in our room more comfortable and we were able to sleep.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Get pregnant!!!!
- Quit my job and not have to work. (haha)
- Take a nice long, relaxing vacation.
- Visit our friends who are missionaries in Bosnia.
- Remodel our bathroom.
- Be artistic (I am not very creative).
- Motivate myself to do the 30-Day Shred dvd that I started...but then stopped.
- Pray more and worry less.
8 Shows I Watch:
- The Office.
- Um...this is the only show I watch. Sorry that's boring.
- When I am somewhere watching TV I like to watch: