Thursday, April 16, 2009

She got her baby!!

You might remember that a couple months ago I posted about an IRL friend who had struggled with IF for 6 years and was waiting to be matched with a baby through an adoption agency. Well, I have WONDERFUL news -- they got their baby boy!

When I saw the headline of their email announcement, my heart literally fluttered in my chest. And as I read the words and saw the pictures of the new little family tears streamed down my face. What a miracle. God has blessed them. Yes, their IF journey was very difficult, and I know they would have never chosen that path. But if you read that email and saw the joy in the faces of those new parents, you would know just how blessed they feel.

I am so thankful for that little baby and that he was placed in their lives!!! Praise God!!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character - hope Romans 5:3

I do believe in miracles!

Betty Rubble said...

HOW WONDERFUL!

Congratulations to them!

Kat470 said...

That is so wonderful! I know as an infertile, I'm always so happy for people who have walked this path, and come out with a beautiful baby. How exciting for your friend. :-D

Sara Scissors said...

What a beautiful story, thanks for sharing. I am sure they are just over the moon! :)

Kelli said...

Hooray! I love happy endings to IF stories! =o)