Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 nights, 2 IF dreams

Wow, I've been dreaming infertile dreams these last two nights!

Monday night/ Dream 1: DH & I were at the urologist office getting our post surgery SA results, and we found out that his motility percentage did not go up at all. We were so disappointed in the dream. But then we found out that his count did go up a little, so we could eek into the "IUI possible" category, which made us feel slightly better. The urologist then gave us an inspirational speech to help cheer us up about the surgery not really working. Even in the dream we thought this was weird.

Tuesday night/ Dream 2: The main characters were this couple that we are friends with, who are older than us and have no children. From what I know (which could be not much or completely wrong), they are not trying to have children yet. But part of me always wonders....so in this dream I came into a room and saw the wife crying with her husband holding her. Since it's a dream, I magically found out that she was crying because AF arrived. I felt so sad for them.

I hope I can start dreaming of getting pregnant and other, happier things soon!!

6 comments:

Erica said...

I hope you have sweet dreams soon! And congratulations on getting the welcome packet. It is so nice to know that you have a plan, isn't it?

When is your first appointment? You probably already mentioned this, but I can't remember...

Melissa said...

Wishing you sweeter, happier dreams.

Caroline said...

Hi Hillary, I too have had some strange dreams. I think it reflects all the things that are wizzing through our minds when we are dealing with IF. There are so many unknowns, and so much to consider. I found that the dreams passed after a time. I hope your dreams turn into good ones!

Betty Rubble said...

I too hope you start dreaming of babies sooner rather than later!

Fallopian 'Tudes said...

Oh what strange dreams! There must be something in the air - last night I dreamed I had a baby but it was taken away from me.

jones said...

I've been having some strange dreams too - hard to piece it all together. I guess it/the process consumes so much of your thought - even when you're sleeping! here's to better dreams ahead.