Thursday, February 19, 2009

Relief

Today I have experienced much relief, both emotionally and physically. I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that the spotting stopped today. :)

Seriously, the dysfunctional bleeding was such a slap in the face. I didn't even like going to the bathroom and having to see it. So this morning when I went to the bathroom and had normal CM.... *sigh* It felt like a burden had lifted.

And then lo and behold, what did I find this afternoon? EWCM! I don't know how my body manages to go from one extreme to the other in 24 hours, but it did.

To top off the day, I got a second line on my OPK! My first ever second line on anything!! That was fun to see. We'll BD, but despite all the perks of the day I can't imagine a pregnancy occurring in this body of mine this cycle. Not to mention DH's sperm are still regenerating. But you never know, right?!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome! You never know :) Have fun BD-ing

Betty Rubble said...

ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

YOu had a + OPK!

YOu had EWCM!

Your Hubby has NEW SPERMIES!

YOUR BODY KNOWS WHAT TO DO!

YOU COULD WIND UP ***Gasp*** PREGNANT!!!

Think positively!!! *or if you can't I will for you!!!!

Kat470 said...

Best of luck to you! :-D
www.iwannabeamommy.wordpress.com

Jendeis said...

SO glad that the "spotting" has stopped and that you seem back on track. :)

strongblonde said...

it's so stressful to go from one extreme to another in 24 hours. the good news is that you are moving in the right direction! :)
xoxo

Gina said...

YAY for EWCM! I'm with Betty Rubble on this one, stay positive!!!

Mary said...

You never know...you do have all of the right components, lol.
Isn't getting 2 lines fun!! Even when it is an OPK:)

Anita said...

woo hoo! Getting both 2 lines on an opk and EW is great! Now go and get busy BD-ing! :)

daega99 said...

Wow! Hope the rest of the cycle is positive!