Sunday, February 15, 2009

A new look...??

Today I spent way too much time trying to change the look of this blog. I decided I wanted to have a nice, simple look that I could just leave for a long time...it takes me way too long to change. My problem is that I have an *idea* of what it should look like in my mind, but then I can't get it to look like that at all. This happens to me in art/ craft projects too. **sigh**

So I'm leaving it extra plain right now, and I'm sure in a day or two I'll feel more like working on this again. I'm just too frustrated right now. And I'll get back to regular posting :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Hammer said...

Hi Hillary - freezing eggs is a newer technology. Apparently even back in 2004 they were having trouble doing it because the eggs are in an even more fragile stage than an embryo. So this is new stuff to be able to do this and I'm really glad about it being an option too. Apparently though it may depend on if your clinic has that technology.

strongblonde said...

i know how you feel. sometimes when you feel like you cannot control anything in your life, it is nice to change the things that you *do* have control over!!! eg: blogs!! :)

Mary said...

My favorite 'look' in the blog world is:
http://birdsandsquirrels.wordpress.com/
It's clean, pretty, and easy to read.

I'm thinking about changing mine as well. Do you think the orange on my page makes it hard to read?

Can't wait to see the updated look!