Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More wedding fun

My friend's wedding in April is one of the things I'm looking forward to in the next 3 months. I love weddings: the joy, the love, the beautiful bride, the vows, the flowers, the food...I could go on. I really wasn't the kind of girl who had her wedding all planned out since the age of 5, but weddings mesh with the spiritual/romantic/decorator parts of me. I loved planning my own wedding and DH and I look back so fondly on it. I think I love weddings even more now since my own marriage because I think I grasp how sacred and beautiful those vows truly are.

Anyway, along with the wedding I am also looking forward to hosting Carrie's bridal shower! Here is an example of the invite I just ordered from a seller on etsy.com from seller westwillow. (warning: She does have quite a few baby announcement examples on her site)


She creates a digital image of the invitation and sends it to you so you can print it yourself. I found this to be a really affordable option!!

I'm sure I'll be posting more about the shower and wedding...and other non-TTC related things in the next few months while our TTC efforts are on hold. :)

6 comments:

Wedding Flowers said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =)THANX FOR MAKING SUCH A COOL BLOG


Let me share with you a great resource,

Wedding Flowers

if you are searching for Some Wedding Flwoers Idea , or want to know how to Make your Wedding memorable just check this out

Caroline said...

Hi Hillary,
I love your bridal shower invitation and I think I will go and check out the website. Aren't weddings great!?

The Wife said...

That's a really cute invite! I find after their own weddings, friends are so much more excited about other's weddings. It's weird.

Betty Rubble said...

I got married in shorts and a t-shirt (we eloped) So I am jealous :) Have fun planning and decorating! Can't wait to read more about the festivities!

Sarah said...

Thanks:-) Im excited to be an Aunt. Its something to think about and distract me, just like your friend's wedding is for you probably. Classy invite, btw.

Megan said...

I love weddings too. So much that I wish I didn't like my husband so much...I don't have much shot at a second wedding.

LOVE the invite!