Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome ICWLers!

This is my first time participating in the ICWL, and I wanted to welcome you all to my blog. Thanks for stopping by! As you can see, I'm a relatively new blogger who is also new to IF.

You're arriving less than a week after my DH's varicocele repair surgery that will *hopefully* raise his sperm's motility, which has tested at 3-5%. We'll know in about 3 months if the surgery helped.

You're also arriving less than a week after I got the results from my 7dpo progesterone blood test, which was 8.3. Ugh. This has been a bit of a blow since it adds another IF issue to our already existing MFI. That seemed like enough for one couple, but now we're adding luteal phase disorder, low progesterone, and/or weak ovulation to the mix. I still have a lot to figure out with this one.

I look forward to meeting you and reading your blogs!

8 comments:

daega99 said...

Hello! We're in the midst of a 3 month wait as well as DH was put on parlodel to reduce his prolactin levels in December!

*ICLW 66*

Caroline said...

Hi Hillary

How are things at your end? Hope that your husband is still doing well?

Soralis said...

Good luck! Hope that things go smoothly and quickly in your IF journey. Hugs!

ICLW

oLiVe said...

{{{hugs}}} it will be worth it in the end.

The Wife said...

Yay for ICLW! I did it for the first time last month and was horrible at it. I so shouldn't have done it when I was going to be out of town the whole week. Oops! But I'm going to be so much better this week!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

Hi- Thanks for stoppping by my blog. I have LPD too and am on progesterone. This is also my first ICLW.

I hope your dh's surgery helps you in your journey.

Cara said...

Hello via ILCW

Welcome to the blogosphere and I'm praying for you that the surgery is effective. Three months is surely a long time to wonder!

Melissa said...

Hi,
I found you through ICLW. :) My dh's SA was not good either his first go round. His second one is this Friday. I haven't had my day3 blood test yet, but i don't O regularly.

So we're in the boat of both of us having "issues"

I hope your DH feels better. Yay for EWCM though!