Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vacation's over

Back to work tomorrow. Vacation's over, and I have a bit of the Sunday Night Blues. Who wouldn't after almost 2 full weeks off of work?? Actually, my DH doesn't. He loves his job and likes the structure and routines of the work week.

I, on the other hand, do enjoy my job but I would much rather not work. Like I mentioned before, I really want to be a stay-at-home-mom. I know it's work, too. I know there will be days I would rather be at my current job than home with the kids. But today, as I anticipate "normal" life returning tomorrow, I wish I could stay home with a cute little baby.

Honestly, it probably has much more to do with not wanting to go back to work than wanting a baby. I can't totally hide behind my IF emotions, but the baby part is real, too. :)

Are you experiencing the Sunday Night Blues? Maybe you've been working these past two weeks and don't have the luxury of being where I am -- I'm sorry!

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Totally experiencing this too. Hope your first day back is ok!`

Mary said...

Right there with you. It's Monday afternoon and I'm sitting in my office pretending to work, reading infertility blogs. I hate working.

kMo said...

You got two weeks off?!? Wow! Just keep thinking of the money you'll be able to spend on the baby later (that's what I do) during this time. I keep asking DH when I can quit and the answer is always the same - after a baby. Pfft.

Betty Rubble said...

First day back was HORRIBLE! I want to curl up into a little ball and cry. Ok, its not that bad...but close :)

I wanna be a stay at home mom too!