Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tagged!

I got tagged! My very first tag!! Thank you, Jendeis, for tagging me to do a Random Things meme. I always so appreciate your comments, encouragement, and insight!!

Rules:
A. Link to the person who tagged you.
B. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
C. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.

1. My middle name is Charlotte and I am the 4th generation in my family with that name (great-grandma & grandma's first name, my mom & my middle name). Of course, I hope to pass it along!

2. I find skin things super gross -- pimples, skin tags, moles, scabs, whatever. Unfortunately DH does not feel the same way.

3. I love all things "historic" -- if a movie or book is set in a different time period, I will probably want to watch/ read it.

4. I love the seasons and doings things seasonally. I save certain recipes/ activities for the corresponding season. I think I am compensating for the fact that we don't really get seasons here in my neck of the woods.

5. I am 5'6". It wasn't until college that I truly realized this is an average height because I always felt like a giant growing up. I hit puberty early and was the tallest person in 5th grade. I am taller than everyone in my family except my brother (a whopping 5'7") and my dad (a little better at 5'9"). I was even taller than my grandpa.

6. I love to eat Indian food. I am making some for dinner tonight!

7. I ALWAYS have freezing cold feet when I get into bed at night. Always.

Now I get to tag some of you! Sorry if you already did this one, I tried to check and see if you did :)

Betty at I Married Barney, Now What?
Mary at A Hopeful Unicorn
Want, Wait, & Pray at Wanting, Waiting, Praying for a Miracle
Gringa at Gringa78's blog
Restoreth at He Restoreth My Soul
Beth at Walking the Journey
Sara at Every Dog Needs a Child

****

In other news, I did get my blood drawn for a progesterone test today. Thanks for all the well-wishes! I only went to a lab so it was very uneventful. I'll let you know when I hear anything.

Still no spotting, which is very VERY nice. :)

5 comments:

April said...

I always have cold feet, too! And I can't wear socks to bed. It drives me crazy!!!

Betty Rubble said...

Yeah no spotting! Thats great! I hope you have a nice high P4 level!!!

Thanks for tagging me. I will try to work on that this weekend!

Mary said...

Thanks, Hillary! This will be fun.
Let us know when the lab calls with your results. I also just noticed your ticker for DH...next week?? I didn't realize his surgery was coming up so soon. I will be thinking about you both.

The Wife said...

Number 5 is so funny! I went through the same thing even though I'm only 5'4". But among my 28 cousins (boys and girls)I've only got 3 that are taller than me! Yep we're a bunch of shorties.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I love that everyone has the same middle name. And it's a great name.