Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ready for our pre-op appt tomorrow

Tomorrow is DH's pre-op appointment for his varicocele repair surgery (which is Thursday!!). I'm looking forward to the appointment to hear more about the surgery itself, the recovery, and, of course, our fertility prognosis.

I am coming armed with a few questions, and I found this stylish, handy notebook at Michael's for $1.00 to take notes in!


It will fit inconspicuously in my purse, and I can store all of my questions and notes from every doctor's appointment in one place!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Well done for arming yourself with lots of questions and for taking notes. You've inspired me to be more prepared for my next appointment!

I love the design of your new notebook - it's definitly stylish :-)

Wishing you all the best for your appointment!

Betty Rubble said...

Good luck!

I hope all goes well! Do keep us updated!

Rebekah said...

Cute notebook! Good luck today.

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.