Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6dpo ovulation: No Spotting

I wanted to hurry and write this post today in case the status of my spotting changed. :) But, as of lunch time, 6 days past ovulation, I have had NO SPOTTING! Yippee!

This alone is not a huge success....when we first started TTC I made it to 9 or 10 dpo with no spotting. Then around month 4 it started at 5 or 6 dpo. And for the last 4 cycles it has started at 3 dpo. I just felt like my body was getting worse or something.

I in no way mean to imply that I could be pregnant or anything. Any "symptoms" this early in the cycle couldn't mean anything in that department since implantation usually occurs 7-10 dpo (don't quote me on those exact days, but I know it's in that range). I am just posting because it feels like my body is getting things right!! Whoo-hoo!!

The only funny thing is that this is the cyle I'm supposed to go in at 7dpo and get my progesterone checked. Kind of ironic.

5 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

WOO HOO! Any small victory is worth celebrating!

You go girl!

Mary said...

Good luck at your appt tomorrow, Hillary. Let us know what the number is right away!

April said...

yea for no spotting!

**hugs**

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good job! When I first started ttc my spotting came really soon after ovulation. And then it kept spotting/AF for a long time. The worst was 17 days.
Let us know about your apt tom!
~~HUGS~~

Rebekah said...

No spotting-one small step for most, one giant leap for IF chicks! Oh the joys!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow!