Monday, December 8, 2008

The Advent Season: Hope

Last week as I drove up to our home I saw a gift bag hanging from the door knob. A present! For us! How exciting!

I opened it up to find this beautiful reminder of the first week of Advent from an anonymous friend:

Each letter has a Bible verse reminding us of the ultimate hope we have in Christ. This amazing gift of love, time, and encouragement seriously made my week. Seriously.

Thank you to my anonymous friend who made this (and does not read this blog). I actually found out who made it over the weekend and thanked her profusely.

And in other news, DH is doing his second SA tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

Amen! Lovely!

I Believe in Miracles said...

What an awesome gift!! Wishing your hubby luck with the SA (and you too!!). Let us know how it goes.
~~HUGS~~

kylene said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I thought I'd return the favor -- that anonymous gift is beautiful!

Please put my blog on your blogroll and I will do the same for you!

http://restorethmysoul.wordpress.com